If you use Gmail, follow these steps to set up automatic forwarding of your bills to your Gobbill email.
Auto-forward email bills from a biller
Part 1: Verify
your Gobbill email address for forwarding
1. Open Gmail.
2. Open “Settings” by clicking on the cog icon on the right side of the page.
3. Select “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”.
4. Click on “Add
a forwarding address”, type your Gobbill email address, click “Next”, and “Proceed” from the pop up.
5. Refresh your email and look for two emails from
Gobbill. The first will state that Gobbill has received an email from Google.
The second is the forwarded confirmation email from Google.
6. Open the email from Google and click the
7. Your Gobbill email address is now verified for
Part 2: Create
filters for forwarding specific emails to Gobbill. Make note of the email
address you want to forward from.
1. On the “Forwarding
and POP/IMAP” area on the “Settings” page, click on “Tip: You can also
forward only some of your mail by creating a filter!”
2. Type your biller email address into the “From” field and click “Create filter with this search”.
3. Check “Forward
it to”, select your Gobbill email address and click “Create Filter”.
4. Once completed, Gmail will show the following
banner “Your filters are forwarding some
of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org address.”
Repeat Part 2 for each biller email you wish to forward to
Repeat these steps for each of your email billers.